- Growing and evolving as a parent…. :)
- Matrix Reimprinting
- Earthing …..
- My journey with EFT
- Primitive reflexes and RMT -What exactly is it ?
- Lets understand Sensory Integration!
- So how exactly should I control my child’s screen time?
- Supporting kids with SPD during Diwali
- Occupational therapy and Children.
- Autism and Therapeutic Listening
- Communication and Autism
- Stress in special needs parents and EFT
- Rimzim’s journey with Learning Disability
- Vestibular System
- My journey with Primitive Reflexes..
- Bowel and bladder training for kids with Sensory Processing disorder:
- Khushi Completes 13 years….
- January Bulletin
- December 2012, Bulletin
- November Bulletin 2012
- Wonderful October!!!!
- Brain body connection
- Lovely September 2012
- Awareness amongst corporates…
- Training in Khushi
- Gems celebrates its 2nd year!!!
- Moly speaks about autism!!!
- Straight from Archana’s heart
- Rate your child’s eye contact
- The Blog!!!!
Monthly Archives: June 2015
So where is this vestibular system? And what does it do? Why is it so important in the sensory Integration approach? Vestibular system is present in the inner ear and plays a very important role in detecting movement of head … Continue reading
My journey with Primitive reflexes Ever since I was an Occupational therapy student, I remember loving to study and understand about primitive reflexes. However, in my college days, we used the primitive reflexes to learn and work more with kids … Continue reading
Bowel and bladder training for kids with Sensory Processing disorder So, we all know that we have five senses 1. Vision 2. Smell 3. Touch 4. Taste 5. Hear And Occupational therapists know that we also have 2 additional senses … Continue reading