- Group EFT tapping…
- Learning lessons of life from little ones…
- How to make my child listen to me ?
- Growing and evolving as a parent…. :)
- Matrix Reimprinting
- Earthing …..
- My journey with EFT
- Primitive reflexes and RMT -What exactly is it ?
- Lets understand Sensory Integration!
- So how exactly should I control my child’s screen time?
- Supporting kids with SPD during Diwali
- Occupational therapy and Children.
- Autism and Therapeutic Listening
- Communication and Autism
- Stress in special needs parents and EFT
- Rimzim’s journey with Learning Disability
- Vestibular System
- My journey with Primitive Reflexes..
- Bowel and bladder training for kids with Sensory Processing disorder:
- Khushi Completes 13 years….
- January Bulletin
- December 2012, Bulletin
- November Bulletin 2012
- Wonderful October!!!!
- Brain body connection
- Lovely September 2012
- Awareness amongst corporates…
- Training in Khushi
- Gems celebrates its 2nd year!!!
- Moly speaks about autism!!!
- Straight from Archana’s heart
- Rate your child’s eye contact
- The Blog!!!!
Author Archives: Reena
I was always wanting to conduct a group EFT tapping class and then this time I decided to go for it. Some or the other thing kept coming in my way and I kept on postponing the thought … Continue reading
I have been witnessing amazing experiences since the last one week. One parent came to me and she was really unhappy that her son is having behavior problems. The child (8-year-old) had a diagnosis of Autism and communicates … Continue reading
Do you relate to these words?? My child hardly shares anything with me… He just answers whatever that is asked and then there is a long pause… We hardly share any experiences…as in we do not … Continue reading
As my son grows each day, I am growing with him in my role as a parent. In the beginning, I was practicing to juggle between my work and my role as a mom. In doing so, the balance was … Continue reading
After completing my EFT training, I was keen to know about the Matrix Reimprinting program and how it helps. I was told that EFT is the base and that the matrix is a level above the EFT. EFT helps in … Continue reading
Earthing My son was invited for a birthday party and after dropping him to his friends party, I and my husband had nothing to do. We decided to go to the beach and just take a walk in the sand. … Continue reading
So while I was learning a special class called “Face the Fear” to become a consultant of Rhythmic Movement training, I was introduced to tapping. I learnt that there are various points on our body which when tapped helps to … Continue reading
We all learnt about reflexes when we were in school- they were called as reflex actions. Some examples of reflexes are blinking of our eyes when something comes close to our eyes, sneezing, coughing, Shivering yawning These reflexes are automatic … Continue reading
It is a term coined by the Occupational therapist Jean Ayres Before we go into the theory of Sensory integration, lets read a story on how sensory integration helps in forming beautiful and wonderful memories of childhood!!! Ruhie is a … Continue reading
Do you remember your childhood days? I remember playing till I was dead tired….just running around!! Sometimes pretend play and sometimes board games!!! Then there was exploring nature and climbing trees… So many of those games where hands and feet … Continue reading