- Growing and evolving as a parent…. :)
- Matrix Reimprinting
- Earthing …..
- My journey with EFT
- Primitive reflexes and RMT -What exactly is it ?
- Lets understand Sensory Integration!
- So how exactly should I control my child’s screen time?
- Supporting kids with SPD during Diwali
- Occupational therapy and Children.
- Autism and Therapeutic Listening
- Communication and Autism
- Stress in special needs parents and EFT
- Rimzim’s journey with Learning Disability
- Vestibular System
- My journey with Primitive Reflexes..
- Bowel and bladder training for kids with Sensory Processing disorder:
- Khushi Completes 13 years….
- January Bulletin
- December 2012, Bulletin
- November Bulletin 2012
- Wonderful October!!!!
- Brain body connection
- Lovely September 2012
- Awareness amongst corporates…
- Training in Khushi
- Gems celebrates its 2nd year!!!
- Moly speaks about autism!!!
- Straight from Archana’s heart
- Rate your child’s eye contact
- The Blog!!!!
Author Archives: Reena
As my son grows each day, I am growing with him in my role as a parent. In the beginning, I was practicing to juggle between my work and my role as a mom. In doing so, the balance was … Continue reading
After completing my EFT training, I was keen to know about the Matrix Reimprinting program and how it helps. I was told that EFT is the base and that the matrix is a level above the EFT. EFT helps in … Continue reading
Earthing My son was invited for a birthday party and after dropping him to his friends party, I and my husband had nothing to do. We decided to go to the beach and just take a walk in the sand. … Continue reading
So while I was learning a special class called “Face the Fear” to become a consultant of Rhythmic Movement training, I was introduced to tapping. I learnt that there are various points on our body which when tapped helps to … Continue reading
We all learnt about reflexes when we were in school- they were called as reflex actions. Some examples of reflexes are blinking of our eyes when something comes close to our eyes, sneezing, coughing, Shivering yawning These reflexes are automatic … Continue reading
It is a term coined by the Occupational therapist Jean Ayres Before we go into the theory of Sensory integration, lets read a story on how sensory integration helps in forming beautiful and wonderful memories of childhood!!! Ruhie is a … Continue reading
Do you remember your childhood days? I remember playing till I was dead tired….just running around!! Sometimes pretend play and sometimes board games!!! Then there was exploring nature and climbing trees… So many of those games where hands and feet … Continue reading
Yay!!!! The festival of lights has come…. So what is special about Diwali Vacations Lots of friends and relatives who come to us or we go to meet them New clothes Crackers and the noise of crackers Lots of homemade … Continue reading
A lot of parents who come to meet me for the first time- ask me if I am an Occupational therapist? And when I answer yes – the question is “what do we do?” and what exactly is Occupational … Continue reading