- EFT tapping circle…
- Autism Awareness 1
- Group EFT tapping ….
- Group EFT tapping…
- Learning lessons of life from little ones…
- How to make my child listen to me ?
- Growing and evolving as a parent…. :)
- Matrix Reimprinting
- Earthing …..
- My journey with EFT
- Primitive reflexes and RMT -What exactly is it ?
- Lets understand Sensory Integration!
- So how exactly should I control my child’s screen time?
- Supporting kids with SPD during Diwali
- Occupational therapy and Children.
- Autism and Therapeutic Listening
- Communication and Autism
- Stress in special needs parents and EFT
- Rimzim’s journey with Learning Disability
- Vestibular System
- My journey with Primitive Reflexes..
- Bowel and bladder training for kids with Sensory Processing disorder:
- Khushi Completes 13 years….
- January Bulletin
- December 2012, Bulletin
- November Bulletin 2012
- Wonderful October!!!!
- Brain body connection
- Lovely September 2012
- Awareness amongst corporates…
- Training in Khushi
- Gems celebrates its 2nd year!!!
- Moly speaks about autism!!!
- Straight from Archana’s heart
- Rate your child’s eye contact
- The Blog!!!!
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I am so amazed every time by the group tapping sessions. This time,the session was on beliefs and tapping away limiting beliefs and being aware of the empowering ones. The session started and each one wrote a limiting belief and … Continue reading
April is #AutismAwareness month. Would like to share some stories. I still remember this boy Rowan who has Autism and was non-verbal. This was in 2003. I was still new to Autism and had just 3 years of experience working with them. … Continue reading
Another lovely group EFT session.. I see EFT as an emotional surgery and something that is so very simple yet powerful to go deep into the layers of the self and to pull out the memories/thought patterns by the … Continue reading
I was always wanting to conduct a group EFT tapping class and then this time I decided to go for it. Some or the other thing kept coming in my way and I kept on postponing the thought … Continue reading
I have been witnessing amazing experiences since the last one week. One parent came to me and she was really unhappy that her son is having behavior problems. The child (8-year-old) had a diagnosis of Autism and communicates … Continue reading
Do you relate to these words?? My child hardly shares anything with me… He just answers whatever that is asked and then there is a long pause… We hardly share any experiences…as in we do not … Continue reading
As my son grows each day, I am growing with him in my role as a parent. In the beginning, I was practicing to juggle between my work and my role as a mom. In doing so, the balance was … Continue reading
Earthing My son was invited for a birthday party and after dropping him to his friends party, I and my husband had nothing to do. We decided to go to the beach and just take a walk in the sand. … Continue reading
So while I was learning a special class called “Face the Fear” to become a consultant of Rhythmic Movement training, I was introduced to tapping. I learnt that there are various points on our body which when tapped helps to … Continue reading