- Growing and evolving as a parent…. :)
- Matrix Reimprinting
- Earthing …..
- My journey with EFT
- Primitive reflexes and RMT -What exactly is it ?
- Lets understand Sensory Integration!
- So how exactly should I control my child’s screen time?
- Supporting kids with SPD during Diwali
- Occupational therapy and Children.
- Autism and Therapeutic Listening
- Communication and Autism
- Stress in special needs parents and EFT
- Rimzim’s journey with Learning Disability
- Vestibular System
- My journey with Primitive Reflexes..
- Bowel and bladder training for kids with Sensory Processing disorder:
- Khushi Completes 13 years….
- January Bulletin
- December 2012, Bulletin
- November Bulletin 2012
- Wonderful October!!!!
- Brain body connection
- Lovely September 2012
- Awareness amongst corporates…
- Training in Khushi
- Gems celebrates its 2nd year!!!
- Moly speaks about autism!!!
- Straight from Archana’s heart
- Rate your child’s eye contact
- The Blog!!!!
Tag Archives: Sensory integration
Yay!!!! The festival of lights has come…. So what is special about Diwali Vacations Lots of friends and relatives who come to us or we go to meet them New clothes Crackers and the noise of crackers Lots of homemade … Continue reading
A lot of parents who come to meet me for the first time- ask me if I am an Occupational therapist? And when I answer yes – the question is “what do we do?” and what exactly is Occupational … Continue reading
It’s been fifteen years that I have been trying to solve the puzzle of Autism. Since the last fifteen years, I have been getting trained to help out kids with Autism with some great success. However, there are many kids … Continue reading
I have been seeing this child Shubho, 8 years old for therapy sessions. He has a synostosis of the radius and the ulna (fusion of the bones of the forearm). He also has a history of absence seizures. He attends … Continue reading
I was very happy to meet one parent who came to me today and that feeling is still keeping me floating like a happy balloon moving with the wind in any direction that it takes me. I was seeing this … Continue reading