- Growing and evolving as a parent…. :)
- Matrix Reimprinting
- Earthing …..
- My journey with EFT
- Primitive reflexes and RMT -What exactly is it ?
- Lets understand Sensory Integration!
- So how exactly should I control my child’s screen time?
- Supporting kids with SPD during Diwali
- Occupational therapy and Children.
- Autism and Therapeutic Listening
- Communication and Autism
- Stress in special needs parents and EFT
- Rimzim’s journey with Learning Disability
- Vestibular System
- My journey with Primitive Reflexes..
- Bowel and bladder training for kids with Sensory Processing disorder:
- Khushi Completes 13 years….
- January Bulletin
- December 2012, Bulletin
- November Bulletin 2012
- Wonderful October!!!!
- Brain body connection
- Lovely September 2012
- Awareness amongst corporates…
- Training in Khushi
- Gems celebrates its 2nd year!!!
- Moly speaks about autism!!!
- Straight from Archana’s heart
- Rate your child’s eye contact
- The Blog!!!!
Tag Archives: Sensory processing disorder
We all learnt about reflexes when we were in school- they were called as reflex actions. Some examples of reflexes are blinking of our eyes when something comes close to our eyes, sneezing, coughing, Shivering yawning These reflexes are automatic … Continue reading
It is a term coined by the Occupational therapist Jean Ayres Before we go into the theory of Sensory integration, lets read a story on how sensory integration helps in forming beautiful and wonderful memories of childhood!!! Ruhie is a … Continue reading
Yay!!!! The festival of lights has come…. So what is special about Diwali Vacations Lots of friends and relatives who come to us or we go to meet them New clothes Crackers and the noise of crackers Lots of homemade … Continue reading