Brain Gym 170 provides excellent applications for a variety of mental and physical challenges including:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD & ADHD)
- Down Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Brain injuries
- Speech Impairment
You will learn
- 26 Brain Gym movements and modifications for special cases.
- 7 building block activities which support integration of the nervous system.
- The 5 step balance process which targets goals for learning and performance.
- Dennison Laterality Re-patterning for whole brain/body integration.
- The principle behind Educational Kinesiology (Edu-K)
You will get participation certificate for the same.
Who should attend
Therapist, teachers, tutors and parents as well as others in caring professions.
Hasanah Hassan (Malaysia) is not only a certified and licensed instructor but also practitioner and consultant for BrainGym 101 and 170, Optimal Brain Organization, Movement based learning and RMT. Having trained in Educational Kinesiology, she holds 20 years of experience working with various age groups at various developmental stages on different learning curves using Brain Gym approach.
Early bird registration upto 20th October, 2016.