EFT also known as emotional freedom technique is a simple yet powerful tool to releasing stress and anxiety. It combines principles of ancient Chinese acupressure and modern psychology.
Research Shows that tapping calms the amygdala in the brain, regulates our nervous system, and reduces stress and anxiety.
In This series we have tapped on
- Overwhelm after a diagnosis
- Accepting the diagnosis
- Working on the thoughts “Am I doing the right treatment or therapy for my child?”
- Working on releasing the frustration on those days when there are tantrums and it drains your energy
- Working on thoughts “Will my child be comfortable with transitions?”
- Working on thoughts “My child is not improving at the pace at which I want”
- Working on thoughts “Am I a good parent ? Am I doing enough?”
and many more.