Stressed that your child is not sleeping?
Tired of sleepless nights!!!
What if someone gives you a roadmap so that you help your child to move from disturbed interrupted sleep to a deep and blissful sleep….because sleep is the foundation for everything. The quality and quantity of sleep affects the emotions and the day time behaviour of our kids….
In this course, I have distilled information that I have learnt in the last 22 years and give you suggestions and strategies that inform you on how to help your child to sleep better in the following 5 steps
- Learn the principles of sleep hygiene
- Understand the lifestyle changes that are required
- Use the primitive reflex patterns to promote sleep
- Use energy kinesiology techniques that help to align the circadian rhythms
- Use sensory integration techniques to calm down the body