Sleep is the foundation for everything. The quality and the quantity of sleep is very important for all of us but for kids it is the big pillar to develop anything. When the child sleeps well, he can regulate himself emotionally and learn things better.
In this course, I have taught basic exercises which help in sleeping.
- Principles of sleep hygiene
- Guidelines to changes in our lifestyle to promote sleep
- Working on abdomen sleep reflex
- Working on meridians – to regulate circadian rhythms
- Working on the tactile system to calm down the body
- Connection between sleep and the stress response
I am sure that the information will help you and with using the strategies shown, you can promote healthy and restorative sleep for your child.