I am so amazed every time by the group tapping sessions. This time,the session was on beliefs and tapping away limiting beliefs and being aware of the empowering ones.
The session started and each one wrote a limiting belief and while we tapped for one person, others in the group also benefitted because they had similar layers of self doubt attached to theirs. I love how the universe plans the groups for me.
The realization was that each one of us has this light which wants to shine- each one of us wants to express our truth (this may seem stupid to others but it does not matter !!!).
We all have this unending, unstoppable urge to express our core which is so unique to each one of us. Only when this is expressed, do we feel fulfilled !!
Expression of our truth the way we see it with the courage to speak it the way it seems to us is the attitude that is sought…
Else, we stay stuck in the “victim” mentality.
This may come up as a blame game.
So, I blame others that they do not understand me, but you know what the point is that we actually do not understand ourselves and stay stuck in the vicious cycle of the blame game. And when people understand us, we blame the situation or we blame our childhood or adversity or something …. the list is endless…
Then, in some of us, it comes as self- sabotage statements
I am not pretty enough
I am not fair enough
I am not smart enough
I am not tall enough
I cannot communicate as well as the other person.
The best thing and the best sight in the group tapping was to see how this flipped for all and everyone transformed from feeling a victim to feeling a peaceful warrior who was aware and ready to fight the internal battle with the self-sabotaging thoughts and embracing themselves and their truth.
I loved when one of the participants said “I am not pretty enough” and when others compliment me, I feel they are saying just to make me feel better. After the tapping, we read the same belief
“I am not pretty enough” and asked her how true that feels to her. The answer was “This sounds such a shallow statement to me”
It was a lovely session and we all came out feeling EMPOWERED…
- EFT tapping circle…
- Autism Awareness 1
- Group EFT tapping ….
- Group EFT tapping…
- Learning lessons of life from little ones…
- How to make my child listen to me ?
- Growing and evolving as a parent…. :)
- Matrix Reimprinting
- Earthing …..
- My journey with EFT
- Primitive reflexes and RMT -What exactly is it ?
- Lets understand Sensory Integration!
- So how exactly should I control my child’s screen time?
- Supporting kids with SPD during Diwali
- Occupational therapy and Children.
- Autism and Therapeutic Listening
- Communication and Autism
- Stress in special needs parents and EFT
- Rimzim’s journey with Learning Disability
- Vestibular System
- My journey with Primitive Reflexes..
- Bowel and bladder training for kids with Sensory Processing disorder:
- Khushi Completes 13 years….
- January Bulletin
- December 2012, Bulletin
- November Bulletin 2012
- Wonderful October!!!!
- Brain body connection
- Lovely September 2012
- Awareness amongst corporates…
- Training in Khushi
- Gems celebrates its 2nd year!!!
- Moly speaks about autism!!!
- Straight from Archana’s heart
- Rate your child’s eye contact
- The Blog!!!!